Essential sweater styles
If you want a fashionable outfit in autumn and winter, you can start with a sweater vest for layering. Different collocations of sweater vests can easily control a variety of styles:
1. Black heart vest sweater and retro printed shirt, without losing the charm and a little familiar style.
2. A white T-shirt and a green vest sweater are full of youth, and the college style is easy to create.
3. A green shirt plus a gray vest sweater, paired with a short skirt and boots, instantly becomes a fashionable modern girl.
The second type is a long sweater that can be worn as a short skirt
Generally, this kind of long sweater is usually a loose version, which looks thin and covers the flesh without being picky, and is suitable for girls of almost all shapes. This kind of sweater is paired with long boots or stockings and single shoes every day, which is very lazy and comfortable on the street.
The third type, the turtleneck sweater
The high collar design allows us to save the scarf in winter and keep warm. In addition to giving you warmth, a simple and elegant turtleneck sweater can be a bit artistic when paired with some light colors or cyan or basic black.
The fourth type, round neck pullover sweater
The round neck design is simple and elegant, such as the little dinosaur black pullover sweater shown in the picture below, which is cute, childlike and full of vitality. Casual and comfortable for everyday wear. You can also choose a simple style with a long skirt, which has the ladylike temperament of a little woman. With trousers and a beret, it is full of British style.
The fifth type, the V-neck sweater
The simple and generous V-shaped neckline modifies the neckline to make the face smaller. You can choose one with buttons as a jacket, which is a must in an air-conditioned room in summer. You can also choose a red sweater with small details as shown in the picture below, plus a drawstring design. This treatment makes the overall superimposition more layered, and it looks good and is not monotonous. Or simply choose a simple solid color sweater.
The sixth type, polo collar sweater, and hooded sweater
The design of the Polo collar is more special and fashionable, durable and easy to match. A sweater with a hood is more youthful and lively, and when it is colder, you can also wear the hat to block the wind.
1. Use a razor to gently comb the balls on the sweater, and the surface of the sweater will be smooth after a while. It should be noted that do not use too much force during the shaving process, especially for a newly purchased razor. If the force is too large, it is easy to cut the sweater when removing the pilling part.
2. It can be glued with transparent glue, and it is kind of wide and has good stickiness. Use tape to stick the hairball on the clothes.
3. For the sponge used for washing dishes, it is best to use new ones, which are relatively clean and relatively hard. Put the protrusions facing the sweater, and just slide it over gently.
4. Take a pumice stone and slide it over the sweater like a water slide, removing a hairball at once.
5. Use the hair ball trimmer (available on Taobao), which can effectively remove the hairballs on the surface of the clothes.
Pay attention to the placement of the sweater during use. Since the cutter head of the sweater trimmer rotates faster, when cleaning the pilling part of the sweater, the sweater should be placed on a flat surface, and the wrinkles should be stretched before trimming.
1. For Sweaters, we give priority to dry cleaning or hand washing. When washing by hand, the water temperature should not exceed 30°C. It is recommended not to use washing powder. You can choose a special detergent for Yangshengshan and mix it with warm water. Increase the amount of water, soak and knead lightly, and knead lightly in the meat foam. Repeat this several times, rinse with clean water after drying, and use carbon water for 1-2 minutes. If machine washing is used, it must be washed with Qiang Mao Shan Step by step, the water temperature should also be controlled within 30°C.
2. It is best to wash the newly purchased Sweater before formal use, because some oil stains, paraffin wax, dust, and other dirt will be stained during the growing process of the Sweater, and the new Sweater will also have the smell of anti-frog agent.
3. If possible, the soluble and dehydrated sweaters should be dried in an environment of 80°C. If it is dried at room temperature, it is best not to use a hanger, but to hang it on the sleeves of a clothes rail or lay it flat, and place it in a cool and ventilated place.
4. When the sweater is 10% to 90% ready, iron it with hot steam to shape it, and then air it until it is completely dry before wearing and storing it.
5. Frequently use a clothes brush to remove the dust on the sweater, so as not to affect the appearance of the sweater.
6. If you wear the same sweater for two or three consecutive days, remember to replace it, so that the natural elasticity of the wool fabric can be restored.
7. Put the Sweater in a cool and ventilated place after wearing it, and use a hanger when storing it.
8. A simple way to remove wrinkles, such as putting a damp cloth on the clothes and ironing them or ironing them with a steam iron at medium temperature.
9. If your sweater gets wet, dry it as soon as possible, but never use heat sources to dry it directly, such as open flames, Horcruxes, or direct exposure to strong sunlight.